Thank you for the nomination. I'm deeply honored.
I'm truly humbled that "Waking Up On the Wrong Side of 50" thought I deserved this nomination. Thank you!
There are a few bloggers I really think deserve a shoutout because they're ah-may-zing, or because they inspire me, or both:
Now you guys have to do the same!
Thank, nominate, 7 things we don't know about you. Jaaaa?
Arrrgh…and now for the stuff you don't know about me bit!
1. I'm lactose intolerant. You wouldn't know it to see me inhale liters of ice- cream, yoghurt or chocolate-y anything, but believe me there's a price to pay. It involves bathrooms. 'Nuff said.
2. I like animals more than people. Fact.
3. I'm an atheist/ secularist/ humanist. Take your pick. They all apply. But I don't bite and I don't eat babies.
4. If I could I would hookup an IV with coffee. I'm that addicted.
5. I own more than 200 pairs of shoes. I actually wear about 1/4 of them. My dream is to have a closet where I can worship my shoes all day. I know…😔
6. I can cook. I pretend I can't because it's just easier when no – one expects you to bring anything to the endless pot – lucks expats love doing in the UAE. 🙄
7. I'm a Francophile. I just think they do everything better: food, fashion, life. I have French blood somewhere on my mom's side of the tree and will die in Paree. I do not speak a lick of the language though. Other than oui… 😊
Thanks, this was fun!
I would like to thank http://caterpillars2butterfliesblog.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award! I recently found her blog, and it is truly a great read. She is honest, heart felt and most of all human! Please check out her blog!
RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
1.) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2.) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3.) Also inform them about their nomination.
4.) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know
Here are my 7 possibly unknown facts:
- I swam with sharks off of Bora Bora. The sharks were not in cages and I was scared to death until I got into the water and saw them.
- I worked on the fixed income trading floor of a large brokerage house way longer than I should have
- I love all things flavored…
View original post 108 more words